Contact the Shade Tree Commission

We welcome your interest!

Note: if you are having a tree emergency--for instance, if a tree has fallen--there may be power lines involved. Do not go near it!
Call the police: 911.  The police will be able to contact the appropriate entity to take care of power lines and remove the tree if it's blocking a road.

Your message will be shared with the commission. Thank you.

Optional - if you are contacting us about a specific tree, please provide the street address closest to the tree.
Optional- if you would like us to call you about your issue, please provide your phone number.